- This event has passed.
Creating and Evaluating your Nonprofit’s Investment Program – Presentation
September 13, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
What are key investment policy decisions facing nonprofits and how do you prudently arrive at these decisions?
- Dollars held in reserve
- Appropriate risk levels and investment vehicles
- Responsibilities and expectations of staff, volunteers, and consultants
- Segmentation between current, short term and long term objective
How do you verify if your investment program is effective?
- Policies that enable objective evaluations
- Reporting that forces transparency
Whether you are in the initial phases of creating your investment policy statement or re-evaluating longstanding reserve levels, this session is for you. Participants will walk away with the knowledge needed to evaluate their investment program and the tools to make changes if needed.