Our nonprofit and association service offerings include:
Comprehensive reserve/endowment portfolio management
- Asset allocation strategy
- Fund manager selection
- Ongoing trading and maintenance
- Reporting to support effective oversight
- Investment policy statement development
Qualified retirement plan advisory
- Fund manager selection and watch-list reporting
- Participant education
- One-on-one participant advice
- Plan design consulting
- 457b and 457f plan management
Hourly Consulting Engagements
- Investment policy consulting
- Reserve/spending policy development
- Investment advisor search/RFP consulting
- Consolidated reporting
- Board/investment committee education
Raffa Investment Advisers embraces the fiduciary standard (as applied under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940) when providing investment advice to our clients. RIA is independent of any bank or broker* and has no quotas or pressure to sell products. Simply put, we are committed to being transparent and accountable, and we always put our clients’ interests first.
In our unique work with the Study on Nonprofit Investing (SONI), RIA studies how associations and charities invest, and we publish comprehensive annual reports on SONI results. These reports allow nonprofit boards and leadership to learn from each other and verify if their organization’s performance and practices are in line with their peers.
If your organization is a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or another tax-exempt organization and would like to discuss our reliable, efficient approach to investing, contact us today.
*Tom Raffa, RIA Principal, is the national leader of the nonprofit group of Marcum, LLP. Steve Heger, RIA Principal, is affiliated with LPL Financial. Neither Tom or Steve are involved in RIA’s daily operations or investment advisory considerations.