Learn more about how Associations responded to the survey. This report provides peer benchmarks intended to help associations make better informed decisions about their organization’s investments. This report addresses questions like:
- How do associations segment total cash assets among short and longer-term objectives?
- How much investment risk do associations take with longer-term investments?
- How much do associations pay for investment services?
- How much are associations earning from their investments—and what should they expect?
- How can associations strengthen their investment policy to most effectively guide decision-making?
[ link to password-protected pages, or an email link? ]