Learn more about how Public Charities responded to the survey. This report provides peer benchmarks intended to help public charities make better informed decisions about their organization’s investments. This report addresses questions like:
- How do public charities segment total cash assets among short and longer-term objectives?
- How much investment risk public charities take with longer-term investments?
- How much do public charities pay for investment services?
- How much are public charities earning from their investments—and what should they expect?
- How can public charities strengthen their investment policy to most effectively guide decision-making?
[ link to password-protected pages, or an email link? ]