Steven K. Heger, CLU, PPC™
Co-Founder and Principal (Raffa Investment Advisers), Founder and President (Raffa Financial Services, Inc.)
Mr. Heger is a principal and co-founder of Raffa Investment Advisers, and the president of RIA affiliate Raffa Financial Services, Inc. (RFSI). Based in Rockville, Maryland, Steve works with businesses to provide insurance and employee benefit plans to over 500 local companies. Prior to founding RFSI, Steve established his own private practice, Heger & Associates, and was a partner with the Insurance Group of Maryland and the Washington Financial Group. Mr. Heger is not involved in RIA’s daily operations or investment advisory considerations.
- Chartered Life Underwriter Designee
- Professional Plan Consultant™ Designee
- Over 40 years in insurance industry
- Board Member (previous), Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Head Coach (previous), Bulldog Wrestling Club, Churchill HS, Potomac, MD
- Coach (previous), Montgomery County Soccer League
- Participant, MoCo Epic 75 Mile Mountain Bike Ride supporting Montgomery County Trails
- University of Maryland, B.S.